May 26, 2011

The chandelier earings

My dear readers sorry for not beeing here for some days but Milo is taking all my attention and i had no time for anything...Today 2 good things happened...An envelope arrived from fashiolista which contained so many cool stickers and a card (i love fashiolista <3 <3 <3 <3) and i found those earings...i bought them in September from H&M and then the slipped under my bed and i thought i lost them forever...but since i found them i desided to make a simple summer outfit for them,which i will tottally rock this summer....In the last pics u'll see a part of my drawer ,it's so colourful and it makes my day everytime i see it <3
When i'll have 100 followers i have plans for a cool giveaway so if u are not a follower do it now!
Btw i created a facebook page for my blog and it would make me soo happy if you could ''like'' it :-)

Love u all,Marissa












10 comments:

  1. Milo is adorable...what a cutie!! I also love your tank top and sandals. I love everything that sparkles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know,sparkle steals all the attention ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute kitten ♥♥♥
    love the earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww how cute kitten! NICE POST!

    i have a new post if you want to check!
    love, Katheryn

    runwayrocknroll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the A+, if only I would get them at school too ;)
    love those earrings, and what a supercute kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely pictures!
    I love your blog :D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. God! I love all of your parfumes!
    :D
    http://elenikarlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete