March 19, 2011

Sequins on my soulders

Last night we visited a karaoke bar,of course i didn't give it a try,my voice is too bad but my friend lef did!She was great!The prize was a bottle of vodka i think but i have no idea who won!
So for the Friday night out i chose a grey sweater with sequin soulders ,my ripped jeans and my favourite and so so comfortable butterfly flats...What do u think of my outfit?Do u approve?
Have a great saturday night!Kisses to everyone!
Love,Marissa








Sweater by Bershka
Jeans by Zara
Flats by Killag
Purse by Bershka
Earings bought in Paris

4 comments:

  1. i love anything that sparkles and the sequins on the shoulders trend is on of my favorites!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sweater was buried in a closet since last year and once i found it i said that it's time to wear it!Sequins are love <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your ripped jeans :):)and you've gorgeous hair :):)

    wanna follow each other??let's be friend :)let me know, with your comment in my post. thank you :):)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete