March 31, 2011

Hot Air Ballon Day

Yesterday i was all day long at the mall...my friend chrysa bought all the mall while i was mostly trying clothes and shoes because i'm going again tommowrow with my mum to buy them :p
Now that spring is on it was finally time to use my beloved Guess bag i bought last summer on sale..Do u like her?

Btw i was so dissapointed from KFC....i tried the tower burger and it tasted like...well,not good!
The highlight of the day was the gift Chrysa made me for my b-day ..i didn't take a photo yet but i stole the pic from the accessorize site..Do u like my new necklace??

Love u all,Marissa







cardigan by h&m
t-shirt by zara
jeans by stradivarious
flats by sfera
bag by guess
sunnies by prada

5 comments:

  1. re to tower burger meal ine to agapimeno m...exi k hush brown mesa :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. to eixa ksanafaei k itan kalo..k twra p ksanapira dn m arese ka8olou....protimw me xilia t klassiko burger

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your stripes cardigan :):)so cute :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank u girls :-D

    sofi tha prospa8isw avrio na er8w :-)

    ReplyDelete